The Olifants river is proudly watched over by an exclusive hilltop sanctuary known as Olifants restcamp, a magnificent oasis tucked away into the romantic bushveld of the Kruger National Park.
Comfortable accommodation is provided in bungalows with en-suite bathrooms, kitchenettes and air-conditioning.
Facilities at Olifants restcamp include shop, restaurant, laundromat and filling station.
Relax in the comfort of your bungalow and discover the wildlife in this pristine area ranging from scavenging baboons, playful vervet monkeys and fruit bats. Other interesting animals that can be spotted is the Cape clawless otter & adorable thick-tailed bush babies. Impressive Lion and Leopards are often found prowling around this lush verdant habitat.
Olifants Rest Camp Facilities
- Information at Reception
- Public Telephone
- Post Box
- Conference Facilities
- Petrol / Gas Station
- Communal Kitchens
- Cutlery and Plates Hampers (from Reception)
- Basic First Aid Assistance
- Day Visitors Picnic Area in camp with gas braais (barbeques) for rent
- DSTV (limited channels) only available in Guest Houses and in TV hall
- Emergency Road Service (at Letaba 32km north)
- Cellphone reception