4 Day Letaba Northern Kruger Safari
This Safari is designed for the traveler who would love to experience our wildlife but has limited time in South Africa. Sit back and relax while we take care of the driving and your knowledgeable guides takes you on a relaxing drive within the park stopping off for photo opportunities of our Antelope as well as hoping to spot our Big Five.
ALL GUIDES ARE HIGHLY TRAINED AND THE HIGHEST PAID IN THE KRUGER NATIONAL PARK.
- Three Nights Private en-suite fully serviced Chalet Accommodation.
- Three Breakfasts
- Three Dinners
- One Extended Game Drive from time of arrival to gate closing on first day.
- Morning Drive from 06h00am to 10h00am departure back to Johannesburg.
- Complimentary bottle of Wine with Dinner or a Beverage of your choice.
- Courtesy Binoculars while game Viewing.
- Collection and Drop Off after the safari in our comfortable air-conditioned busses with a Professional Driver from Johannesburg or Pretoria.
- Transport for the Entire duration of your safari.
- Daily Conservation and Entrance Fees.
- Bottled Mineral Water on all vehicles
- Complimentary Gift from Nhongo Safaris on collection for your Safari Adventure.
Day 1: Phalaborwa - Kruger Park
From the Kruger Gate we drive towards camp for check in and a Lunch break , before departing on the first game drive departing from camp at 15h30pm. We return to camp late afternoon allowing time for you to relax before dinner is served in the restaurant.
Days 2: Kruger Park
Everything starts early in the Kruger park in order to have a greater chance of seeing game, we depart camp when the gates open. Early morning is the best time to view our Elusive leopard and lions still on the prowl as well as the Hyena scavenging for food before the heat of the day. You’ll see, tall elegant Giraffes, their heads among the branches of the acacia trees, and a family of Elephants crossing the road ahead of you. You’ll see plenty of birds too – there are more than 500 species present in the Park. We’ll get back to camp mid-day after having breakfast along the way allowing you time for lunch and relaxation by the pool side or time for a siesta before departing once again late afternoon on another game drive returning to camp for dinner.
Days 3: Kruger Park
Today is a new dawning in Kruger with brilliant sunrises, the singing of Cicada beetles and birds as they get ready for another day. Your guide is on the lookout for the elusive leopard still on the prowl as well as prides of Lions on their morning walk to the watering hole for a cool drink before taking a Siesta during the heat of the day. After breakfast continue on your game drive before making your way back to camp for a mid-day break, departing once again by 15h30pm on another afternoon drive returning to your camp as the sun sets. Dinner is once again served in the Restaurant.
Day 4: Kruger Park - Phalaborwa
This morning after another spectacular sunrise we once again go out to spot the last of our Big 5 and smaller antelope, cats and birds, enjoying breakfast and then getting ready to depart from the camp and returning to Phalaborwa mid-day.
- Items of a personal nature
- Night Safari