2 Day Bushveld Southern Kruger Safari
Spend a memorable two days in South Africa's wildlife haven, the Kruger park. Our 2 day Kruger Park bushveld safari has been carefully packaged to ensure that our guests enjoy as much time as possible, over the two days in the Kruger Park, with our well qualified and enthusiastic game rangers on their open vehicle safaris. See Africa's Big 5, leopard, lion, rhino, buffalo and elephant and a host of other wildlife, birds and Kruger Park fauna and flora on our 2 day bushveld safari.
ALL GUIDES ARE HIGHLY TRAINED AND THE HIGHEST PAID IN THE KRUGER NATIONAL PARK.
- One Nights Private en-suite fully serviced Chalet Accommodation.
- One Breakfast
- One Dinner
- One Extended Game Drive from time of arrival to gate closing on first day.
- Morning Drive from 06h00am to 10h00am departure back to Johannesburg.
- Complimentary bottle of Wine with Dinner or a Beverage of your choice.
- Courtesy Binoculars while game Viewing.
- Collection and Drop Off after the safari in our comfortable air-conditioned busses with a Professional Driver from Johannesburg or Pretoria.
- Transport for the Entire duration of your safari.
- Daily Conservation and Entrance Fees.
- Bottled Mineral Water on all vehicles
- Complimentary Gift from Nhongo Safaris on collection for your Safari Adventure.
Day 1: Johannesburg - Kruger Park (D)
From the Kruger Park gate slowly making our way to the camp for lunch, game viewing on the way. (This may change as we are in radio contact with other vehicles so it all depends where the action is). After lunch we continue our Kruger Park bushveld safari game drive until late afternoon when we will make our way to the camp for the night. After check in procedures you will have time to freshen up before enjoying dinner.
Day 2: Kruger Park (B D)
Your 2nd day bushveld safari starts early, as does everything in the Kruger National Park in order to have a greater chance of seeing game, and our elusive predators still on the prowl, so it is up bright and early in order to get on the road when the gates open. Breakfast will be enjoyed at one of the picnic areas or Kruger camps, after which we continue our game viewing departing from the Kruger Park at 10h00 and returning to Johannesburg late afternoon.
- Items of a personal nature
- Night Safari